- GHG inventory improvements
- Innovative Climate Change Mitigation (CCM) measures in nutrient-rich organic soils in
- Temperate Cool & Moist (TCM) climate region to reduce GHG
- Emissions from cropland, grassland and forest land
- Improvement of GHG inventory methods and activity data for nutrient-rich organic soils
- Identifying and demonstration of cost-effective CCM measures applicable in nutrient-rich organic soils
- Elaboration of tools and guidance for implementation of CCM measures
You may find further information (in English and Latvian) on the project’s website: https://www.orgbalt.eu/
- LIFE OrgBalt informative leaflets in project partner’s languages – English, Finnish, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, German.
- Article: The key role of the agriculture and forestry sectors in greenhouse gas emission reduction: Steps towards better knowledge and practice; ganzer Artikel hier: full article here.
Miscellanous and publications related to LIFE OrgBalt:
- Kalamašņikovs, A. (2021) The Baltic potential for Heat or Energy plants using graminoid biomass from paludicultures. Marion Dönhoff - WORKING PAPER NO 01/2021
Expertise: Mire- & Paleoecology
Tel +49 3834 83542 15